Open your home to the public
Share your experience, meet new people and inspire others!
“Moira and I were delighted to be amongst the Bath Home Openers of 2012. Stimulating conversations, meeting new people, exchanging ideas and telling the story of how our Georgian home has become more comfortable, cheaper to run and more energy efficient, all made our weekend opening hugely worthwhile. We’re back for more in April this year!” Paul Stansall, Home Opener in Bath, 2012 and 2013.
- Initial visit to your home by the co-ordinator to talk through the project and answer any questions.
- Volunteer stewards to help you during the Green Doors weekend.
- A case study written up about your home.
- An event to meet other home owners, volunteers and organisers.
- An information pack, with promotional materials, leaflets, signs, etc.